Pet Sitting, Dog Walking & Boarding
Prior Lake, MN
Shakopee, Lakeville, Burnsville, Savage
and surrounding areas
Providing Passionate Care for Pets
and Peace of Mind for their People
Call us when you can’t be there! We care for dogs, cats, birds, fish, hamsters, guinea pigs, bunnies, reptiles, and other small pets.
Justina with her dog, Neville
Why hire a Professional Pet Sitter?
- Peace of Mind: We are insured through the Business Insurers of the Carolinas. “Business Insurers of the Carolinas has been a proud provider of insurance coverage specifically designed for pet care professionals since 1992. By working directly with the largest pet care associations and their members for almost 25 years, we have gained a unique understanding of the types of claims that occur in the industry and what is needed to be properly covered.” We are also bonded and background checked and have our business license through the state of Minnesota. Every new service starts with a free Meet and Greet to ensure everyone is comfortable moving forward.
- Dedication: We are constantly learning by taking classes, watching online trainings, and attending seminars.
- Updates: We will send you a message with a picture after every visit with your pet.
- Organization: We use the Time to Pet platform for all communication, scheduling, and invoicing. You can access the schedule including times and which pet sitter is assigned so there is no question when your pet will be cared for.
- Professional: We are a member of Petsitters International; the largest organization dedicated to ongoing training and networking in the pet care industry. We have received the highest award within PSI and Justina is a Certified Professional Pet Sitter. We are also a member of Professional Pet Sitters of Minnesota and are Fear Free Certified. Community involvement is important to us and we are member of the Prior Lake Chamber of Commerce.
- Reliable: We will show up to every assigned visit and save you the worry of wondering.
- Personal: All services are catered to your pet’s unique needs. Meds, feedings, playtime, snuggles, walks…you name it and we’ll make it happen. We’ll watch for signs of injuries and illness and jump into action right away if necessary.
- Guilt-Free: You won’t have to burden your neighbor, friend, or family member who might not be all that excited about caring for your pet in the first place.
- Passion: We love your pets as much as you do! Well meaning friends and neighbors aren’t as likely to give your pet the time and attention they need while you’re away.